W201 - trim for the centre console

MagicPod

Greetings, everybody!

I am searching for the wood trim that is included in the attachment, specifically for a 1991 W201 vehicle.

Please inform me if someone has one, or if you are aware of anybody who may own one.

Thank you in advance

I own a collection of W201 wood, namely Zebrano and the somewhat scarce Burl Walnut that was installed in the final vehicles.

Do you have any measurements or a few photographs of the damaged wood without the shifting gaitor installed?

Can you locate a nearby furniture restoration who can install a new veneer that matches, or is it possible to simply sand and reapply lacquer to the current veneer?

I believe I have many surplus items in storage.

I am certain that the manual and automatic cut-offs are identical.

Frankly, I am uncertain about the condition. Nearly all of these instruments had some cracks in the lacquer even a decade or two ago, making it difficult to locate a flawless one in the present day. However, I am certain that I would own a superior one.

Another obstacle is locating a vehicle with a same arrangement of openings as yours - some vehicles may have manual windows or just front electric windows, for example. Some vehicles are equipped with features such as heated seats. However, your arrangement seems to resemble a somewhat typical design seen in a post-facelift vehicle.

If you are unable to obtain one locally, I can assist you in checking for its availability. However, I am uncertain about the exact cost of shipment.

Thank you, NarrativePsych. I am now doing a local search for a few Mercedes technicians. Additionally, there are several breaker 201s that are exposed to the intense heat of the sun, which suggests that the inside condition is likely to be poor. If you happen to encounter one, please inform me, Will. There is no need for you to waste your time on this matter. At any given time.