Chronological discrepancy

HeadlinesQuick

The Time menu on my facelift E220 (2014) is visible but unresponsive, preventing access. The clock is functional, however, it is displaying an entirely inaccurate time. Previously, the situation was satisfactory...does anybody have any suggestions?

Thank you in advance...

Thank you, it seems that I am the only one fortunate enough to encounter this issue. I speculated that the issue may be due to insufficient battery power, so I connected it to a power source and proceeded to go on a very lengthy journey. However, there was no discernible change in the situation. I consistently get anxiety when it comes to detaching batteries. If all other options prove unsuccessful, I may attempt it.Thank you.

It is possible that you have unintentionally reduced the brightness of the display. Once, I encountered a vehicle with a somewhat dark display after purchasing it second-hand. However, I realised that the brightness could be increased by simply twisting the little black mileage reset stalk, which was rather unexpected. Is it worth considering at the very least?

Increasingly inquisitive...Today, as I entered the vehicle, it prompted me to select the time. I saw that the Time option had reappeared. Adjust the clock...hooray!! Arrived at Wadebridge, once again the clock displayed an incorrect time. Scary! However, the Time option remained accessible. Therefore, I disabled the automatic time setting, re-enabled it, and everything has been functioning properly ever since. An enigma.
Thank you for any ideas that have been received.