Unidentifiable auditory alert

w4rlock

I own a 2023 Sportage GT Line S HEV AWD vehicle that produces an auditory alert at seemingly arbitrary intervals throughout the process of activating the vehicle, with an average frequency of about every 20 minutes. The sound is characterised by a rapid sequence of three descending notes, followed by three ascending notes. There seems to be no connection between this sound and any accompanying visual indication on the display or any event that can be reliably identified.

Is this sound recognisable to any individual and, if so, what is its significance?

I appreciate any guidance that anybody may provide.

Are you currently using your phone or a dashcam? There is a possibility of a connection dropout. Recently, I made the observation that on occasion, a message is shown on the driver display, but in a diminutive and low-level format, with a brief duration of visibility. It may be worthwhile to examine it in the future. Ultimately, I recommend creating a film and presenting it to a dealer, asking about their opinion.

Thank you for your response. Indeed, I own both. The front and rear dash cameras are wired together, but there is a possibility that they are also attempting to establish a connection with the phone. Typically, the phone is linked by Bluetooth, with the USB connection being used only on rare occasions.

I am curious whether the car's integrated SIM card is experiencing a loss of connection.

I will monitor the driver display for any messages, as you recommended.

By disabling the Alerts feature in the NextBase settings, I saw the occurrence of a triple note alert, indicating that it is likely the source of the sound. During my next automobile journey, I will ascertain if I perceive the sound once again.

Thank you for your valuable recommendations.