There are 245 tyres on the rear.

Meltarb

I suspect that the wheels have different sizes, the automobile is rear-wheel drive, and the rims must be original equipment manufacturer (OEM). I will need to verify later since I do not have the automobile with me now. The gauge on the driver's side column displayed a reading of 275 at the rear.

Have you deciphered your VIN? If so, what is your preferred wheel design (or wheel design number)? The forum lacks information on the specific wheel being discussed, leaving everyone uninformed. We are unsure if you have a square or staggered arrangement. Provide sufficient information for us to assist you more effectively.

Apologies for my mistake, you are right. It is my first BMW, therefore I am rather inexperienced. The VIN indicates that the vehicle is equipped with S2NM BMW LA Wheel, M Double Spoke 373.

Thank you for the update.

The wheels are a staggered pair of 20" Style 373 wheels that were factory-installed.

Front tyres size: 245/35/20
    275/30/20 (rear tyres)

It is unclear if the previous owner or the seller replaced the rear tyres, or whether they also replaced the wheels.

Recommendations for run-flat summer tyres for type 373 wheels in 20 inches. Refer to the wheel specifications shown below.

image.png.12d20dd5789b324283c37cadd01b4088.png

You may find the BMW component numbers and specifications on the backside of the wheel's spokes by dismounting the wheels. That is an alternative method to confirm the size you own.

The component numbers and specifications for the wheels may be seen in the pictures shown above from the part database. An example of the rear wheel's component numbers and wheel specifications may be seen on the back side of the spokes in the pictures below. The final 7 digits of the BMW part number are being utilised instead of the whole 11-digit part numbers. This is typical.Sometimes the whole 11 digits are provided, while other times just the last 7 digits are offered.

image.png.a7a8bdac19ed1811768ef7d333aeb62d.png

image.png.1edd9ed52a59c9a4b10723fd6be975a5.png

Excellent suggestion. By just seeing the wheels without removing them, I can easily determine that the rim is too broad for the tyre, causing it to protrude. I will verify the component number as instructed and replace them thereafter. Thank you.