Panoramic sunroof is leaking.

baelicious

I own a 2017 Audi S6 with a C7 chassis. I have visited my local Audi store six times to repair a leaky panoramic sunroof. The sunroof cassette was removed and the sunroof seals were changed twice, but it is still leaking. The individuals working on it seem to have no idea how to fix the issue.

I have spent £1,800 to date and I am fed up with their stupidity.

Seeking recommendations for an automotive water leak professional in Lancashire (North West) to resolve this problem. Thank you for any suggestions.

The issue is the same for me, originating from the front corners of the sunroof, but I have not identified the exact cause yet.

I haven't inquired with Audi yet.

Discovered several helpful videos on YouTube. The latest one seems most favourable. I removed the wind deflector and saw water beneath the seal in both corners. The person in the video suggested using silicone sealant in the seal's trough. However, I can't use too much as it may prevent the seal from fitting correctly.

Anticipating less rainfall tomorrow!

Main dealers do not instruct their personnel in fault-finding; instead, they are trained in using diagnostic computers. There is a significant distinction.

Leaks are fundamental aspects of engineering that are no longer often taught.

I saw this on YouTube. I have removed the wind deflector from my vehicle and noticed moisture behind the seal in both corners. I suspect this may be the cause of the issue. The weather conditions are too wet today to address it further.