Survey on "Hybrid Malfunction" in CX-90 PHEV

Preedom

I would want to conduct a brief poll on this prevalent topic. It is hoped that this would benefit owners and maybe Mazda.

1. What was the odometer reading at the time of the incident?
2. What repairs were made, including replacement parts and upgrades implemented?
3. Post-repair status (any recurrences?)

Thank you

At 2:30 pm today, I encountered three problems. A 10-day-old car with 278 miles had malfunctions in its Hybrid, Electrical Leakage, and Charging System. This is my third Mazda. The first one was a 2005 Mazda 3 Hatch that had three purge valve problems inside the first year and needed to be replaced. After then, the issue was resolved and the component maker must have corrected it. My second vehicle is a 2016 Mazda CX-5, purchased new and without any known problems. Being my third experience, this creates a negative impression on me. In Colorado, dealerships are closed on Sundays. The car sent warnings as we were delivering Girl Scout cookies in our friend's driveway during this event. We waited for about 2 hours for a tow truck to arrive, and the operator was also unhappy since he couldn't get the vehicle into neutral.
When I contacted Mazda customer support about the issue and warnings, the representative inquired about recent extreme weather conditions in the region. I said that there had been a snowfall, but clarified that the vehicle had been stored in our garage for the last 2 days. She said that Colorado seen a recent surge in these incoming calls during the last three days. She was supposed to transfer me to a location where we could acquire a rental, but instead, she hung up. I will contact tomorrow morning to arrange for a replacement car, even though we still have the 2016 model in stock. I don't want to use that automobile since I have already bought another one for regular use. The 2016 vehicle belongs to my kid, not me. I will assess the outcome of the situation after making the phone call tomorrow. I reside in the Colorado Springs region.

Had a conversation with the PHEV technician at Bob Penkhus, the dealership where I purchased both this and the last Mazda. He promptly advised to disregard the forums, including problem reporting and the time it takes to find a solution. He mentioned that he owns a PHEV without any issues and that the problem at hand is unfamiliar to them. Due to the lack of charge in the battery, they are unsure how to move the vehicle into their service bay. It's the most extravagant stories I have heard thus far. Jeremy promptly said that he inspected the car this morning but wouldn't attend to it until the waiters had finished. They attempted to restart it numerous times today, but the app continued to get the same problems. Jeremy said that he was one of three certified PHEV technicians and the most experienced one available to address the problem with my car. I hope Mazda will prioritise this problem like they did with their boat issue about 2007. Visit the following link for an article about the Cougar Ace incident: https://www.caranddriver.com/features/a15388858/cougar-ace-the

I have driven 1301 kilometres with 90 plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV). Yesterday, the automobile was connected to a charger that had previously charged it. When I left the home, the car's battery was dead. Needed to request roadside assistance. They arrived and jump-started the battery. The car operated well and without issues, however two caution warnings appeared. One PHEV Hybrid System failure and the other an Engine failure warning. It is now at the dealership. Show attention in their words.

Three months ago, I conducted a fresh poll on Reddit on this problem. Initially, 10% reported issues with hybrid malfunction. The percentage has now increased to 40%, indicating a significant surge and warranting a recall. It would not be unexpected, and I am hopeful that a comprehensive Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) will be issued to address this issue.