Swapping out the buttons on the steering wheel

Mastervest

I just bought a 2023 E-Class AMG Line which has touchscreen buttons on the steering wheel. I liked the previous type buttons seen in the picture below.

image.png.8bfa9b647466b60dfacf73f28b2f02c2.png

I am having trouble managing things without needing to glance at the driving wheel repeatedly. Although I may get used to it with time, I now find it challenging to change the cruise control speed. Is it possible to integrate physical buttons onto these steering wheels? Is replacing the complete steering wheel my only choice?

In my opinion, I believe that the essential features on the wheel should be limited to the volume controls, call button, skip track function, and cruise control. The touchscreen buttons on my steering wheel make it difficult to push 'continue' for cruise control without looking, since I could accidentally touch another function. I could inadvertently press the 'OK' button located right above when attempting to raise the cruising speed, since there seems to be no clear separation between them on the control panel.

Customers are quite knowledgeable nowadays. The metre is connected to the rearview mirror, and I haven't used it since the first Covid shutdown. I have been exclusively engaged in county government contract work since then.

Experience Istanbul - the taxi driver was multitasking by making phone calls (without handsfree), using satnav on the same phone, driving a manual automobile, honking the horn, and yelling insults to everyone. He did not dare to glance when shifting gears.