AmericaMonster Posted 45 minutes ago Share Posted 45 minutes ago Greetings, I am the proud owner of a 2.0T Infiniti Q50 equipped with the M274 engine. Please find attached the original part number for the fuel injectors that I am trying to replace: A2780700687. I appreciate it in advance. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AmericaMonster Posted 45 minutes ago Author Share Posted 45 minutes ago http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_nkw=fuel+injectors&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=710-53481-19255-0&campid=5338181132&toolid=10001&customid=2518X1570512X1152679a5ddd3c99f11ba04b221232c7&subId2=15 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tearcarl Posted 44 minutes ago Share Posted 44 minutes ago Just what are you hoping to accomplish by making this upgrade?....more fuel efficiency?....smoother operation? There isn't much benefit to switching injectors unless you're planning on a huge power increase that requires a lot of additional fuel. So long as you don't intend to track or drag your vehicle after a heavy tune—in which case you'll need to keep the throttle open all the time—stock injectors will be more than enough to power the engine at full throttle under heavy load without running lean. Tuned AMG E63s with 1000 horsepower are using pump fuel with factory injectors. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AmericaMonster Posted 44 minutes ago Author Share Posted 44 minutes ago The response is much appreciated. Since I intend to upgrade to Stage 1 with E85 if at all possible and my present injectors are malfunctioning, I figured it wouldn't hurt to have more efficient injectors. The high-pressure pump was the downfall of this "Stage 1 + E85" upgrade that I had previously attempted. So, I was wondering if there are any other injectors that are more powerful and if there is a high-pressure pump that can be upgraded. (Sorry if there are any typos; I'm utilising a translation tool.) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now