Considering a repo purchase from Voroeus Haulage, any thoughts? Scam ?

Spiderer

Hi everyone, I’ve come across a listing on eBay for a repossessed car by Voroeus Haulage. Anyone around Belfast or who's dealt with them have any insights? I’m quite anxious about online car scams and would appreciate any advice or experiences shared.

Hello mate, I'm local to Belfast and I've heard good things about Voroeus Haulage. They’re known to be reliable, especially with escrow and transport services. Haven’t personally used them for buying cars, but my company has used their haulage services without a hitch.

I did a bit of snooping online and Voroeus Haulage was established in 2019, with the company number NI666231. They’ve got a robust online presence, professional website, and detailed service information. It's becoming more common to handle such transactions online, so they seem to be keeping up with the times.

Thanks for the feedback! That aligns with what I found too. My main worry is about the actual purchase experiences, particularly regarding payment and delivery. I’m in Leeds, so they’d need to transport the car over, and they require payment upfront which is concerning.

I purchased a Renault from them last month. The whole process was surprisingly smooth. They delivered it to Leeds in just 7 days, although they initially said it could take up to 10 days. I checked everything with my mechanic before finalizing the deal, and all was in perfect order, which really put my mind at ease.

Yes, it was a repo car but honestly, it was in superb condition. Came with everything - V5C, full service history, recent MOT, two sets of keys, and all service receipts. Couldn’t have asked for more, really pleased with it.

Evening all,

Grabbed a 2018 Ford Focus from them recently. It was also repossessed but looked and drove like new. Had my mechanic go over it during the 10-day money-back guarantee period and everything checked out fine. I confirmed the purchase the very next day. Based on my experience, Voroeus Haulage is legit. Ultimately, it's your call, but I'd say go for it.

Morning! Snagged a BMW from them just last week. The driver was brilliant, called me several times en route to confirm the location and to check the street width for the delivery truck. Top-notch service, very professional and friendly.

Cheers for all the advice and reassurance, folks, waiting for the other half to get home but looks like we’ll be going ahead with the purchase. Really appreciate everyone taking the time to share their experiences!