HushedGamer Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago For towing the grandkids and maybe even a small camper, I recently upgraded from a 2016 CX-5 to a 2026 CX-90. Here we are, at the halfway point. Although my wife mostly uses it, I'm looking forward to getting behind the wheel of this because I've always admired the CX-5's handling. Plus, it's incredibly roomy and has all the bells and whistles. Oh, how I adore you! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HushedGamer Posted 1 hour ago Author Share Posted 1 hour ago https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0G3GSWM8W?ascsubtag=v1-968407-3115-e5353bbbde-d&psc=1&rel=nofollow&ar_srct=T1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HushedGamer Posted 1 hour ago Author Share Posted 1 hour ago Amazon.co.uk : camper Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CodeCabbie Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Pleased to have you here. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now