Jump to content

Danger of DAW


rauman

Recommended Posts

My electric vehicle (EV3) has only been on the market for a month, but I am already frustrated with the DAW system. The stores close before I remember to turn it off, even though I know I can. It's like a mental checklist that I have to fill out every time I enter. We have car seat sets for both of us, but because of our vast height disparity—I'm 6 feet 4 inches and my wife is 5 feet 6 inches—we need to adjust the settings for our seats accordingly. The vehicle alarm has only gone off once while the wife is driving. With the exception of nighttime driving, when there is apparently no sound whatsoever, the system begins alerting me well in advance of my departure from the driveway and keeps beeping and horning at me for the majority of the trip. Indeed, I do wear spectacles.
I was wondering if anyone else had experience with this or had any recommendations.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Same here. I will investigate the suggestion for the star button. That it could be so precise is news to me.
When I first turn on my vehicle, I press down on the wheel button and hold the gas pedal for two seconds. Disables both simultaneously. Even though I wear spectacles, the DAW might not be happy about the weather. Although it's not ideal, I disable it when I'm behind the wheel. So, if I can make the star button work, it's a good shout.
Left lane assist on the shelf. The semi-rural area where I reside has winding, narrow roads. Lane assist is a major headache.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...