rauman Posted 53 minutes ago Share Posted 53 minutes ago My electric vehicle (EV3) has only been on the market for a month, but I am already frustrated with the DAW system. The stores close before I remember to turn it off, even though I know I can. It's like a mental checklist that I have to fill out every time I enter. We have car seat sets for both of us, but because of our vast height disparity—I'm 6 feet 4 inches and my wife is 5 feet 6 inches—we need to adjust the settings for our seats accordingly. The vehicle alarm has only gone off once while the wife is driving. With the exception of nighttime driving, when there is apparently no sound whatsoever, the system begins alerting me well in advance of my departure from the driveway and keeps beeping and horning at me for the majority of the trip. Indeed, I do wear spectacles. I was wondering if anyone else had experience with this or had any recommendations. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Patagil Posted 52 minutes ago Share Posted 52 minutes ago I set up the star button in the middle of the screen to activate the DAW warning. It can be easily turned off in this way. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Patagil Posted just now Share Posted just now For some reason, when the sun is directly overhead, my spectacles become extremely irritated unless you remove them. It is excessively delicate. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
w4rlock Posted just now Share Posted just now I have the same issue; every time I get in my car, I just press a button to disable it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now